Wednesday, July 13, 2005

New found hangouts

Holland V Breko for reasonably priced food/TCC for excellent but expensive coffee. And they are side by side.
And Holland V is only a 15-20 minutes bus ride away from home. What have I been missing out all this while, going to places far away or that sucked?

Went down after work alone cos I didn't want to go home.
Thought of Walas but beer? I'll take a pass.
Called Sunshine thinking I may want to club (some havoc before school starts in 12 days time).
Leaky nose. TCC special (coffee). Pounding head. Stick. Medicine. Stick. Latte Mocha.
Sunshine arrived. Famished (her).
So Breko next door. Sandwich. Fries. Many sticks (on auto pilot mode as usual). Talk.
Leave.
Home. Cos leaky nose, pounding head, tired body and mind makes The Queen (Yours Truly) unfit for anywhere else but home. Besides I haven't been feeling the urge to club (dance) for ages.

I'll be there again tomorrow cos it's off day. Coffee, Cigarettes and good Company? No, it'll just be a good book for company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home