Sunday, December 18, 2005

of tall cute boys

I just had the first decent meal in 3 days.

friday: mushroom soup with crackers for brunch
saturday: maggi whipped potato from 7-11 after work at outlet o, macs fries+ice milo+maggi whipped potato for late lunch/dinner and ice milo before work
sunday: laksa from jurong west kopitiam for breakfast

i met botak while waiting for my drinks with a colleague at one of the muslim coffeeshop at mohamad sultan and he's no longer bartending at happy! instead, he's at ministry of sound cos the pay they are offering is so much higher! tempting sia!

work started out pretty slow. it didn't help that none of my closer girl colleagues were working in my station, johan assigned to outlet t, ooi changed from floor area to small bar area and my darling equally crazy counterpart madhat alcoholic jo-n was on leave, so much part of my entertainment came from small bar area where frankie and ooi were.

the only thing i could say i am glad of is, with sash as butler, we talked a lot more and i guess i was mistaken about her. not that she's unfriendly, but the fact that we haven't had much opportunity to work together hence she seems very distant and uptight to me.

then just as i was getting despondent from the boring work, batman, so ever nice, sneaked me to small bar area and heh... got me a b**r! woohoo! thirsty we are! love love love her!

on two of the many occasions i strayed from my section to small bar, i picked up orders for waterfall and since frankie was the bartender at small bar, he so cutely complained of me giving him extra work to do! funny! and once, he was bending down and as he stood to rise up, he hit his head against the glass i was carrying! thud! haha! and this frankie will tease me on and on about mv and it is not really about what he teases me about that intrigues me but the process in which the whole exchange of teases and threats and favours happen, just like how ps and gjps were like initially. nice, frankie owes me one favour! wahaha! will make him buy me chocolates!

the best part of the night wasn't how me and frankie laughed at each other, but when the regular hottie/cutie mr m, came!!! woohoo! he ordered a jug of beer from me!!! gasp gasp gasp!!! blasted, i was so hoping he would use his card to pay so i could find out his surname but he ended up paying cash! grrr! but so cute... tee hee, i was very sure he was looking at me. hahaha!!! but he look like the chao buaya type so hands off!!! i can't stop smiling at the thought of him!!! must track him down on friendster!!! argh!

there was a mega big fight in outlet o today, bouncers came, guys resisted and even hit one of the bouncer, police came. disgusting. glass break, blood shed. stupid things people do when they get drunk.

went for laksa with the guys on the west transport after work ended. i am not too comfortable with vin touching me like he has known me for a long time, though i have helped him out for two of his events so far. and i found out ah boon is from malaysia and that silly az is only 20 years old! my gosh, even younger than i am! hell, i like guys who can make me laugh a lot, like mil. and az, despite all his silly comments and corniness, is quite nice to talk to. he makes me feel very comfortable. he gave me a ride back to hall and i tell you boys can be so sweet at times.

fucking hell, i am dozing off by the study table in front of my compute.. nights. and i love the handsome boys around me. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home