Friday, March 18, 2005

A day of multiple posts part I: Baby Bliss

I am finally wide awake after a very much extended beauty sleep!

Being the Amazonian Queen I am, busier days see me sleeping for a paltry 2 hours while on off-peak days, bedtime can be as long as an entire day!

Congratulations to Karen Cheng from Down Under for yet another charming bouncing baby boy on her lap!

It has been months since i came across her blog via Mr Brown and I remembered spending hours just trekking back on her archives (the blog commenced not long before she gave birth to her first born son Callum) just to catch snippets of the life of this lady of leisure and of her gorgeous son whom I was so wildly in love with. The moral-lacking me even stole pictures of her, her son and husband off her blog and posted them on my old blog. Tee hee. *Smacks myself*

It has been captivating, growing along with Callum during these months and now with an additional member of the Hutchisons, Sean, I'm ever more eager than before to lap up the entries this busy supermom can churn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home