Thursday, March 31, 2005

Happy 28th Birthday to Fat Fingers!

All of a sudden, there's this weird feeling of despair, no, melancholy, no, heavy-heartedness, whatever the word that I can't put a finger to.

In the dumps? Not exactly. This feeling is akin to that what
Cowboy Caleb was feeling a while back, this sense of ennui, that was discussed in the Cowboy Bar.

What shit, yet another incoherent post.

Oh my gosh!

*Gasp*

I just realised that contestant number 1 in Miss Singapore Universe, Natasha Riard, is an ex-secondary school friend of mine whom I used to hang out with.

And yeah, back then, she was really fat. Still have got her photos then. Now. Fucking Hot. Sweats.

Yeah, she also killed off her old blog, bet it is to keep those uglier pictures under wraps. Oh and of her sordid sex life. Muahahaha!

And I am not jealous. Tis the truth.

4 Comments:

Blogger Zen|th said...

One of my super lovable girlfriend's classmates is also in the contest. Seems like everybody knows a contestant there except me.

3:52 PM  
Blogger FF said...

After so damn long, I finally found your blog. ;)

4:33 PM  
Blogger Sheena said...

zenith: My sister's ex-secondary classmate is also in the contest.. Rebecca Lim! I tell ya, Singapore is just very small.

ff: hahaha! what took you so long babe?

7:10 PM  
Blogger Vera said...

hahahaha thank you!! :D :D :D

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home