Tuesday, March 29, 2005

To be updated!

My posts in general are unlike the informative ones like mr brown's, mr miyagi's, Cowboy Caleb's, Adri's, nor humourous like Cheeky's and Bubblemunche's, or satirical like Calm One's. It is no where even near Finicky Feline's discussive musings. These blogs are among the many that I read each day and well the list can just go on....

In fact, most (how about make that all! of what I write is all about me, myself and my life!

Very boring and un-entertaining. To put it bluntly, my blog is as interesting as the Sarong Party Girl being virginal!

Off to meet the darling sister for dinner at Prata House at Thomson. She's paying for me. Chuckles.

Will be back with more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheena said...

hahah! of cos i do despite that subtlety!

i visit daily.. so thanking me for the daily visits? haha!

you love hate mail don't ya?

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home