Wednesday, July 13, 2005

A Road To Remember

Taking 165 home meant that I had to alight at the MacRitchie Busstop, cross the overhead bridge, cut through Mount Alvernia Hospital to get back to Marymount Road where the backgate that leads to my estate is.

Anyway, the path from the overhead bridge to the hospital was dark cos all the lamps were fucking now working. Pissed scared that I may get robbed or raped (Highly imaginative I know). With Collide playing on my ipod, and me singing along with it aloud while trying to psycho myself that the path is will just take 5 minutes for me to lumber along like a sloth (cos I was really too tired to brisk walk, just thought about the many things I've missed being in a relationship.

P/s: Uncompleted. Going for yet another auto pilot session. Yes with the good brother.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zen|th said...

I do that sometimes too. Not because I'm afraid of getting raped while walking down a dark road. I'm afraid I'll see a ghost.

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home