Saturday, December 31, 2005

have i told you yet?

did i mention that on that last trip to walas, i pilfered 3 half pint hoegaarden glasses from them with the help of joel's friend who works in zouk BUT unfortunately, as i was trying to retrieve the bag of apples beside them, my butter fingers knocked two of the glasses over and blasted, all shattered into smithereens on the floor! another notion of "what is not meant to be yours will not be yours". grr.

an unfortunate event happend last week when i was on my way to work, i crossed the bridge across the pie towards jurong west, what caught me unaware was an indian man at the end of the bridge, literally. he was standing across the canal, quite camouflaged by the tall hedge of bushes and i didn't notice anything amiss since he was too dark to be seen and i happily walked towards the road until i heard an "ahem" and i realised his presence and what's more is, his pants down! bloody flasher and wanker (i didn't see any ugly parts other than some up-down hand motion)! if i weren't in a hurry, i would damn bloody make sure i call the police and get him nabbed. who does he want to terrorize in the dark? cockroaches? rats? if i had a penknife or pocket blade, i would go nearer and amputate the balls off! grr.

second incident happened when i was taken advantage of. well, in a way, or make it that i was cheated of my fees! it was the inter-hall swimming relays finals for women's breaststroke. i was the second swimmer and bloody hell, there was this humsup supposed photographer from my hall (who has fetishes for scantily clad women and has asked girls to model for his private collection of yikey photos) who snapped a picture of my boobs when i was poised on the platform getting ready to plunge in, so apparently this asshat has got a great view of my cleavage. i don't mind it so much if it was taken for a healthy purpose but in this case, it is just so obscenely bastardy! my friends told me about it but by the time i had wanted to approach him, it was too late, he was no where to be found. told my elder brother about it and he got back to hall and fucked the shit outta that asshat. bloody asshat! i would bloody blow it out of proportions and make one big din to student admin office just to kick that perv out had i not been so busy!

good news on hand include:

1) my hall came in second for the hockey match finals! well done girls, major contribution thanks to weizhen my captain and me of neglible help. haha. but oh well, i get to partake in the glory! mv, does this count for a reward too?

2) my da sao, elder brother's girlfriend has industrial attachment this coming semester and won't be staying in hall so she has given up her fridge to me for just one semester till she gets back next august! whee! at least i'll have a fridge for 6 months!

3) my brother's gonna pass me his vacuum cleaner cos he's also subletting his room to another friend and he'll leave me his vacuum cleaner till he comes back in august as well!

shits, i am having menstrual cramps. bloody uterus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home