Tuesday, December 27, 2005

not working

i think of the imminent departure of jare, frankie and batman and that sends my mood spiralling down.

bah.

even the photos galore only serve to make me sadder.

meanwhile, i myself, am contemplating on working less and maybe not at all for outlet o cos the grades have been crappy and my dad (being very disappointed with his stupid daughter) ain't too keen on me working. it is not as if i need the extra $364 i earn each month badly. it does allow me more freedom with my expenditure but like what dad said to me, "you stop working and i give you whatever you need."

sometimes it is not just about the money, it is about preserving my last thread of sanity, getting away from school and having a life with people of my sort out there. you know how terrible it is to be staying alone with almost no close friends to speak to in school?

and dad who once think me running is a waste of time, tells me to get back in shape and run for school, representing the varsity as well, so that i can have sufficient points to stay on in school.

in mild depression.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home