Thursday, March 24, 2005

Dj Spruyt is all MINE!!!

Muahahahahah!

I'm deliriously happy!

Tonight This morning is a happy night day!

First, I saw my primary school friend
Angeline (whom I have not seen for damn ages) at Phuture.

Next I saw a crush of mine -
CHELSEA SCOTT!

*WHISTLES*

*DROOLS*

Hot. She's freaking hot! My second time seeing her at Zouk/Phuture, the thought of being near her, kissing her, licking her... Oh damn it! Can bloody just orgasm from her presence! Not like I know how it's like to orgasm! Haha!

Bumped into
Brian too with his group of attached girls! I'm constantly poking fun at his 'lack of girls'!

Then
King messaged! Oh well, to put it accurately, he replied me!

So went down to Gotham... But oh bleagh. It's really a cold night there. Hardly anyone.
King did say there aint much crowd today.

My poor baby -
Spruyt aka King is illl... He's down with fever!!! :(

Can't do much for him. Didn't even see much of him cos he was resting on the couch in a corner.

But he called shortly after I got home!!! At 4.44am on 24th March!!!

Historical moment! In fact, my first close up conversation with him that lasted... uhm well a mere 16 seconds though it seemed like eternity to me!!!

Love his voice!

He actually called despite him feeling unwell... So let's just hope my good karma continues!!!

That's all I can update for now! More when I get up!

Have gotta hustle to bed! The mother is nagging!

LOVE... NOPE! LUST? YEAH!!!

Am so looking forward to my brazilian waxing later on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home