Sunday, April 10, 2005

09/04/05, 7.48pm:

Nabeh to the pair of mother-daughter seat thieves!

Nobody offends the Queen and get let off so easily!

My legs tired sore and aching from all that walking in heels of 2 inches high (just see what vanity does to us women and yes you pay a price for it!) and this nice kind courteous bitch has the audacity to steal my mrt seats!

Fuck haven't had a taste of the Queen's mighty flight kick before right? Tamade.

Seats cos first her stupid no brainer lack proper upbringing daughter snatched mine on the right of my girlfriend Sunshine. Then just as this other person on the left of my Sunshine stood up to exit the train, it was obvious that me, the Queen, standing right in front of that seat wants to sit down.

Remember this precious saying bitch and that is "Thou shalt not covet your neighbour's belongings". Cos you'll reap what you sow. What goes around comes around.

p/s: Have 3 photos of the thieves but they ought to thank their lucky stars that I am not as grudgingly mean as Xiaxue and that I am feeling too lazy to upload the photos from my phone. Bluetoothing is easy actually. But it's hard battling procrastination. So the pictures for another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home