Monday, April 04, 2005

Screw Firefox

Damn it to hell.

Am so pissed that the precious words I wrote got lost. And best of all, I can't recall the exact stuff I wrote cos it was one damn long post.

Have been mulling over Martell's girfriend. I, for once, can't recall. Damn. I think she's pretty. Oh skinny definitely. Fark her. Steal my Martell. I am highly tempted to beat the crap outta her. But doing so will dirty my royal fingers. Oh, and royalty do not resort to violence.

There, I need to think of something solid to punish this bitch.

Eat my blood soaked tampon you biatch! Eughhhhhhhh...

Alright, that's too evil and bad karma will fall. So... Ugh.

There all the inspiration is gone! KNN.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jorraine said...

give her the ginger beer treatment baby.

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home