Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Sexual Disorientation

I have got time on hand after all.

Haha!

Yay, only need to leave house at 12.15. So that gives me another 20 minutes to go. Goody, I am such a procrastinator. More time to start another thread on the Cowboybar.

This song has been playing in my head... "Loving you is easy cos you're beautiful..."

I love Martell! Whoo I really do.

Sorry that was nonsensical.

I am in a dilemma. Need time to sort this out myself. Sigh. Like how to test check if I am straight? Cos I am not 100% lesbian, and being bisexual does irk me often than not. It's like sitting on the damn fence, picking whichever that fits.

Help!

Need advice. Seriously. I don't wanna end up a sexual perv. Gonna go. Tootsie peeps. F1! F1 F1 F1!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A quick google search dug this up: http://www.armory.com/tests/purity.html

Try the bi test. Hope it helps. =)

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home