Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Photos Testing


Two metal rods "poking" out in the middle of nowhere = another 1 cow stolen along Marymount Road.


Pink, blue and yellow? With such a variet,y who would need to go to the Dairy Farm to see the moo moos?


The blue moo I took a measurement of, for the Cowboy Bar eons ago. It's 2 metres long from snout to tail, 1.2 metres in height from cow's feet to horns and 1 metre tall to it's body.


I would love to snitch a bright yellow cow home to ride on except... The National Parks people have removed all of them before we could execute the theft. Makanguru, all your fault lah!!! Supposed to meet up right?


Last last Sunday night I think. Monday morning actually. Whatever it was, it's the early morning after going to Happy. And attempted to walk a little distance back home with GJPS. Some of the sights we saw along the way while taking one of the streets in Chinatown. This I took cos of the wonderful positions GJPS noted, as if like some sex guide book.


I can't remember what I took this for. Too dark. Must be some quaint little shop with a funny name.


This was the street we walked along. Bright lights and all, but got a little spooked by this funny man who passed us and tried to scare us silly. KNN.


No idea what I took this "Old Shanghai Small Dragon Inn" for either.


Haha, this I took at the request of GJPS. Wonder why they feature a Hulk-Hogan-lookalike to promote massage?


What an ultimate fantasy. We stopped to take a peek at the products they sold.

I can see the pictures but I'm not sure if you guys can cos this was sent via email. Let me know if you can't alright?

1 Comments:

Blogger Zen|th said...

Dang. I should have stolen one of the cows while I still had the chance.

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home