Monday, April 18, 2005

I miss and crave him.

Clinique Happy for men, his scent.
Martell and I looking and turning away as our eyes meet.
Jerkyamamaass (the very long nickname suggested by GJPS, which will eventually be shortened to Jerky though I doubt he'll be mentioned often) finally did me good in serving me by lighting my stick.
I can't reply the comments cos I'm on GPRS. And blardy inconvenient. Sorry.
Yes I am that lazy to just log on to my home computer though I am but a few feet away.
My email inbox is jammed packed with 500++ emails (and reaching 600++) from Cowboy Bar. Dang. And that's but from a mere absence of 4 days from my computer. I may just die if I have to check them from my phone.
Photos from my Friday night at Gotham, Saturday and Sunday nights at Happy. Soon.
Indulge me in your fragrance. It gets me so high. And gives me an adrenaline rush.
Tell me you miss me tonight. Cos I do wish I have more of you in me. Before the memories begin to fade away.

1 Comments:

Blogger Little Miss Drinkalot said...

Woohoo! You got some action?!?! Or should I say, lots of action?!?!

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home