Friday, April 01, 2005

ugly dickling

My bad.

It's supposed to be ugly duckling but these fat fingers (no pun intended Fat Fingers!) of mine accidentally tapped on the "i" tab instead of the "u" tab since they are just next to each other on the keyboard.

I had wanted to continue the good story of myself the alpha female and wednesday's night-thursday's morning rendevous with Martell, King and Samosa.

But aint feeling that good after meeting Jenkins for dinner at Casaurina for prata.

I mean, how happy can one get after being called ugly?

It doesn't help that people around me are constantly telling me that I look slutty. Great. They just have no idea just how goody two shoes, pure and virginal I am.

Why should I let myself be affected by them insignificant fools?! No way, for I am Queen. Their words of jealousy are simply there to fuel my dispirited being. Not a chance I will allow, for them to spoil my day. I am Queen, I am beautifuk.

Judge me not, you low-downs nincompoops! Beware my wrath.

Yes, Jenkins, I know you are reading this. So go on and tell nice Mr Gay Boy JH to watch it. Don't let me see him. I may just beat him up into a pulp. And crush his fucking dick. That ugly DICKLING. My ass looks even better than his face!

God forbids, that if I am ugly, he would have been a hideous beast. Oh, let's not stoop so low to that level.

In any case, King messaged!!! It was not a reply but a message and that means he initiated the conversation! He's really one good thing to ever happen to me.

Now if only Martell was like that. Pigs will soar to the sky when that happens.

Ok, time for some positive input.

Have finally transferred most of the pictures on my 7610 to the desktop after Da Vader, the ex, has got me the Bluetooth USB Dongle from Hongkong from his friend. Hooray!

Have gotten my NTU/NUS application settled too. So now it just leaves getting the evil boss Hairy Pits to appraise me. Oh man, it's going to be one long day for me.

Bedtime.

4 Comments:

Blogger None said...

thats a lot of nick names...hehee

10:51 AM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Dickling. Haha. Don't listen to what other people say since what they say is obviously not true.

1:33 AM  
Blogger Vera said...

haha Hairy Pits!

Don't let them get you down, girl! or rather.. Queen! :)

10:39 AM  
Blogger Sheena said...

ah 9: haha, not easy thinking of relevant nick names for my friends! more to come in fact!

zenith: true or not, it's still demoralizing.. but heck la! that guy's an ugly gay anyway? what does he know about beautiful Queens like me?

fat fingers: yeah hairy pits cos my female boss don't shave and there were many occasions that she has worn sleevless, hence exposing those hairy pits of hers.. and thus the convenient nickname!

I won't! I'll go for plastic surgery soon!!! muahahaha!

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home