Thursday, May 05, 2005

4 days and finally

My boy just called to check on me!
Haha, I wish!
This guy disappeared for 4 days... And turned out he went to KL!
Blasted, had I known that, I would have gone back with my parents to KL where we've got a house there over the very long weekend.
He went with his family to holiday though according to him, he slept more than he did any shopping or sightseeing or touring.
Should have asked me along mah!
Anyway, I haven't actually thought of him since I last saw him on Sunday at Happy, with more than enough things and people to cloud my head and dominate the limited brainwidth.
In any case, it was still very sweet of King to call me in his free moments on the set.
Going for a beer with Sunshine at Sanctuary Bar at Aquadisiac with a friend of hers, Clari, a bartop dancer! *whistles* I miss this girl of mine so much man. So cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home