Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Bus 93

Frustrated! I hate all the damn constraints. I can't see him openly as I wish. I can't even drop by to pass him the thing I've made for him and the yummy snack I bought for him! I don't want to put him in an awkward position. So back home I go from Harbourfront. Never mind the fact I won't get to see him till Friday because my off days and his don't match. Nor to mention the impending fact that school is starting soon in a month's time which I have decided to skip the supposedly fun camps in July so I could work and see more of him (earning the money is just an excuse!). What the heck! I ABSOLUTELY abhor what I am feeling right now. Feeling fucked about two other people significant to me. And great cos I can't say anything to anyone nor blog about it without having busy bodies shooting their mouths off inconsequentially. What fuck is this blog for then? Where is my brother Bittercoffee when I need him?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home