Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Shifting house a second time

UNCLE MANDRAKE.....................................!!!

I have decided to shift over to LB... I need my privacy to blog and not have people intrude into my little haven. Stifled I do not wish to be. I can't even write about how I feel without worrying that people will talk about me. Gossip about me.

From freemanhaven at blogdrive dot com and escapist on the run at diary-x dot com to the current queen of the jungle at blogspot dot com, I have shifted servers numerous times to evade the people reading my blog. Not like I have been stalked but somehow each time I feel highly encroached and the urge to run away as usual is overwhelming.

I hide in the dark, hoping not to get discovered.

I am looking forward to the Meiji Yogurt and chocs that MV hopefully remembers that he promised on Sunday... Well some sort of promise...

Sometimes, being all alone and single is not a bad thing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zen|th said...

Seems like everybody's moving to Liquidblade.

12:16 AM  
Blogger Mandrake said...

okay, what name do you want to use?
I set up for you. can you send an email to me?

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home