Monday, June 06, 2005

Bushed

Home not too long ago and now savouring my Meiji Yoghurt with Mixed Berries. It's absolutely yummy. No preservatives, low fat, low cholesterol and with milk calcium. A must eat.



The fruits bits are huge!



Been craving snickers the entire afternoon while working. Oh my gosh, I should just bring a box of it and stash it away in my locker.

Ended up buying chupa chups for the peeps which I got CT to hide it away for me cos everyone was too busy and she left before I could remember to get them back. Got ice cream from Sakae for CT too!

Main events of the day:
1) A solid gossiping session with Em working at Billabong full-time next door to us before starting work.
2) MV made a drink for I-don't-know-who. Got to taste it. Not too bad, but the kick's a little lacking boy.
3) MV's called Clar previously? That's something new I found out, the gossipy bits aside. But Clar doesn't fit him. Not a bit at all.
4) Caught up a little with Illustro and Sunshine.
5) Talking crap with Is, Rob, PS, JFK, Josh and of cos GJPS at work. Kicks.
5) Patron passing me a cocktail napkin telling me to wipe off my smudged mascara? (It's the eyeliner. Notes to myself: Get liquid waterproof make up)
6) Achy feet worse than training for cross-country. Ass so sore even squatting down actually relieves it.
7) Good sales.

Anymore of such boring pointers and you'll be falling asleep as I am doing so now. Yawns.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the strawberry yoghurt too!:) And the nata de coco thingy as well. Yummy! And the yoghurt is sweet, not sour. And cheap too! 3 for $2 right?

1:00 PM  
Blogger BBBBBBB said...

YUMMY!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN GORGING MY FACE AS WELL!

Sorry couldn't stay to meet you the other day...

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home