Friday, June 03, 2005

Fool's Garden

Mandrake and I have identified a common problem between the two of us.

We fall for people too easily. Not every Tom, Dick, Harry or Sally for that matter. Mind you, we've been engineered to feel the entrapment of love as conveniently as you take a dump.

You can liken us to Zhu Ba Jie (Pigsy) in Journey to the West with his favourite line "zi gu duo qing kong yu heng..." (Damn I can't remember the rest of what he spouted) Such fools we are.

Don't you guys just wish that you can just be blunt about your feelings? I am that sort of person. Quoting GJPS, who quoted CC, "I'm a very open person; if you're always discreet then there's no point in living on."

Please do away with all the mindfarking games. It's either a yes or a no. So tell me if you love me or say it out if you don't.

Yes, I like B P. She's cute and cute and cute. (She's gonna kill me for saying this... But I think her girlfriend not very cute!) Me cuter right? Wahahah!!

Yes, I like M V. Egoistic asshat but in all confidence, style and sombre. Feels like a crossbreed between Darth my one and only ex and Bittercoffee, the close bro I nursed a crush on last year. (He's gonna hate me for saying this... but his ex girlfriend not very good reputation since secondary school days!) Me more pure and innocent! Good right?

Yes, I like King. He's so nice. Just too nice. That explains his girlfriend. Hur hur.

No, I don't like Martell that much though breathing in his Clinique Happy for Men scent last night at Happy after my Blueberry Martini does exhilarating wonders for my soul. The kiss was even better, though if shared, could rock me to the moon and back.

I've made a new friend there at Happy. Rozzy the male host, floor staff, dancer etc. Ex California Fitness instructor. Whoo. He says I've got a nice lean body. Shall get him to train me up to be Little Miss Ultra Fit.

Mandrake says it could be my taste. I seem to have a fallacy for the taken people. I can't help it!

Wish there was more time for me to elaborate on this but... well. This would suffice for now. Have got to omit the details for the love of privacy between BP and I.

BP vs MV?

I say BP wins. Oh damn, I'm such a fickle minded bitch.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zen|th said...

Those kind of feelings come and go. Just give it time and it'll fade away.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Mandrake said...

that was last time.. now not so easy to fall liao.. and when I do, she does meant something to me.

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home