Sunday, June 05, 2005

Coffee

Tired.

Need caffeine.
Need smoke.
Need hug.
Need choc.
Need ice cream.
Need sleep.

Yesterday:
Overslept. Woke up. Went Suntec. Met Zhen. Free Starbucks Caramel Rhumba Ice Blended Frappucino from Zhen my bro the senior barrista. Bought Martian Fellow Cookie for GJPS. Bought NYDC oreo cheesecake for MV. MV like, MV hopefully happy. GJPS like, GJPS happy. I am happy spending $. Haven't felt that for a long time.

Note to myself to get something for jealous CC, my super nice sayang CT, feeling sick BP, feeling heartbroken (I would think so) JFK and nice funny Josh who's always second or third last to be dropped off (usually before me). That's like the entire full time staff working there already. Leo and Kel already had their ice cream. So thats good. Maybe more ice cream for the rest.

What? Nothing for myself?

The smiles on their faces are good enough. :)

I wish I had you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Mandrake and I can supply the hug. Hee hee.

12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish u had who??? lol. some one i/we know?

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home