Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Lost in Cityhall

Just had lunch at Chin Chin (at Purvis Street) with bloggers Airhole, Barffie, Biatch, Makan Guru and Mandrake. A rare stomach filling meal these days. My eye bags and complexion is really worsening. Nods Airhole, Biatch and Mr Vodka. The peeps have left to return to work with the exception of Airhole who is going CD shopping so here I am at Cityhall Mrt Station wandering and wondering where I can go next other than home. I want an air-conditioned place that will allow me to smoke and maybe even take a snooze..Now the next person I date better provide such facilities for me. And throw in a full body massage for my wrecked shell. Shall i just randomly choose somewhere to park my ass or head home? Loneliness is hard to bear. Too tired to shop.. Too tired for conversation yet the need to have people around me is tremendous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home