Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Another good day?

Yeah sure is. Time for some good karma after the multitude of bad shit.

Was about to top up my -$0.99 ez-link card when this guy just came up from behind, all breathless and talking at the speed of the Japanese bullet train.

Hello sir, I am hard of hearing one. Must speak slowly so I can catch.

In any case, he's a photojournalist from the Singapore Press Holdings Straits Times. Wanted me to help pose for him. Take photos of me looking at the mrt rides fare board. He took so many shots. And me no model, don't know how to pose. So just stood there staring like a dumbo waiting for him to get it over and done with.

Made me late for my beaching somemore. Basket. But he gave me his card, and told me he wanted to feature me in the Hot Bods column on the Straits Times. Yay? Nah. Body good face no good lah. No deal sir. No deal. Now wait and see if he calls.

Heh, Ashes wants my blog address. No biggie other than the fact that I mentioned her name. Damn. Just now while getting ice water from her, she went, "I like your breasts, very nice." She's been telling me the past one week about wanting to touch my boobs but when it comes down to doing it, always no guts to touch. Hur hur hur.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zen|th said...

She wants to touch your boobs? I'll never understand women.

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home