Wednesday, June 01, 2005

No more stories to tell, so SHOO!

Shall stop writing about Coastes colleagues here. Will get flamed sooner or later.

Ashes so very the angry with me that she spelt 'spoilt' as 'spoilted'. Hur hur hur so cute. Yeah, she's so damn pissed with me. Sollie, really never tell anybody, only tell my blog. CC, don't tease her anymore can? I want her friend me one hor.

Sunshine knows Mr Vodka's ex too! Oh my lameness is ruling my head!

And I am on newspaper. My back is. Straits Times Home section. Wonder if the Hot Bod section will be soon.

Sianness is when...

1) Late. This was carelessness on my part for copying down my schedule wrongly in my pink organizer! Got my Thursday shift hours mixed up with my Tuesday's. Had to pia cab down (freaking $11!!!) and run from the taxi stand to Coastes.

2) Untimely period. I know mine was approaching but because I was rushing out, I didn't prepare any tampons or pads on standby. Fark. I ran (in GJPS' terms, commando style) to 7-11 at Palawan Beach and back to Siloso in a matter of 5 minutes. Did I mention they happen to sell only the fucking super sized tampon and no regular one?!?! Ugh, shudders. The horrors of having to shove this giant into you. I was about to think my hymen's been damaged from all that stupid shoving of tampons up myself!

3) Another stuck up anal retentive customer again. Comprains service not up to standard (Wah I the only floor staff okay?!) and food taste no good (Wah you only tried our salad leh, didn't even eat any other food doesn't put you in any position to judge! Even your friend/sibling who paid for your bill highly enjoyed our food!!!) So diam!

4) Only floor staff = Did everything myself. Almost. CC helped here and there. Mr Vodka too. Tired. Wrote the order chit wrongly. Sorry JFK. Wasted his ENT. Tired. Whines. Tired, no strength, broke a pot.

5) Ashes angry. This is repeated.

6) NTU rejected me. I am upset. I will go drink myself silly and appeal and beg them to let my ass in.

7) Still unsure of plans tomorrow after teaching at Singapore National Eye Centre. Shopping alone? Go get a hair cut and colour job? Tattoo?

Bed awaits. Need to be up in 3.5 hours time. Sian.

2 Comments:

Blogger NaiveGuy said...

Btw what fac you applying for? Maybe you can try nus?

9:21 AM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Story no 2 is something you don't hear everyday. Why did you run? What would have happened if you didn't? =P

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home