Friday, May 20, 2005

Update in its most boring form (Better not read)

As it is now, I am very busy either working at Coastes, sleeping in, or going for a drink or two with my friends.

I like Coastes for the fact that there's the:
1) Sun
2) Sand
3) Sea
4) Sky
5) Skimmers
6) Supervisor
etc etc.

I am considering to work part-time for them instead. Cos I really no like the sian-ness of the job. Compared to where I was waitressing previously (Grapevine at Upper Serangoon Road), this job is really damn slack. I have learnt quite a fair bit though. But ahhh...

Still... We shall see about it and give myself more time on the job.

Is it possible that I like many people at one time?
1) Martell - Supervisor at Happy (the feelings have died-ed I think)
2) King - Dissatisfied Deejay at Gotham who wants to quit for Onyx (the sweetest who calls me after finding out I got my mobile stolen!)
3) Adren - the supposedly shy, but confirmed cool (and abit arrogant I heard) outlet supervisor at Coastes (ex-bartender at Dbl O)
4) Leslaman - Manager at Happy with a baby face according to my GJPS but still so charming! He said to me, "See you tomorrow!"
5) Ashes - The butch bartender at Coastes is quite cute quite funny

I am bi. Hur hur. All the more better. Boys and girls come to me!

In point form of my Thursday:
1) Ended work at 12. Went to meet my colleagues and GJPS at Chinablack.
2) Ended up at Gotham instead cos colleague never bring indentification. Happy cos I saw Sammyboy, who left Gotham to work in Las Vegas, stupid bugger Adumb stole my Coastes lighter.
3) Slept at 6am after getting home from Gotham and helping my mum to iron clothes.
4) Woke up at 9.30am.
5) Went online. Chatted with Mandrake.
6) Woke GJPS up at 11.30.
7) Bummed till 2.
8) Went Sentosa. Reached at 3.
9) Heavy downpour at 4. Fuck no sun.
10) Caught in rain, waited for colleague to knock off at 6.
11) Colleague ended work at 6.20pm, made our way to Harbourfront.
12) King called and we chit chat. Colleague said King kept looking towards me last night at Gotham. Hee :)
13) Dinner with colleague at foodcourt.
14) Finalised drinking plans with Joel. Arranged to meet at 9.30pm.
15) A lot of time left. Walked around Chinatown. And went into Auntish OG to see see look look try try, meanwhile praying that my Ipod's battery will last me as long as possible and whining to Mandrake.
16) Walked to Happy and met Joel and Jordan.
17) Had a vodka lime and a chocolate martini for myself, Joel had a vodka cranberry and a hazelnut martini, Jordan 2 beers.
18) Ergo was working. He hugged and kissed me. (Wah piang, if Joel and Jordan not there, I may be tempted to kiss him back). I miss a good hug. Leslaman says hi again and sees Ad, Chinablack manager.
19) Had a sniff of Clinique Happy for Men when Martell walked past. Nice. And he stole glances at me. I know cos I was stealing glances at him. Hur hur.
20) Said my byes to Ergo, then Leslaman said to me before I left, "Leaving already? See you tomorrow." Whee. So happy.

On a last note, its to be a weekly martini affair at Happy every thursday between me and Joel. You peeps are welcome to join us man. At $8 a martini and free flow chips, it's a steal really. Check out Happy for yourself now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

*grin* why do you guys like Happy so much? I used to go there every Sat to .. er visit my friends but i really no like the music.....

4:45 AM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

I kind of like idle jobs. Maybe I should go and work full time your place. Haha.

5:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear, I forgot to msg you the score. Was too kan chiong because it was a draw game, even up till the end of extra time. Very stressed.

:) Forgive me.

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home