Thursday, July 14, 2005

No Regrets

Back from auto-piloting.

Had 6 rochers and still craving chocolates. Hot chocolate.

Nose still dripping.

I don't want to live a life of regrets.

Cats in my estate mewing away. Think they are in heat.

I miss chatting with The Boy.

Usually, I don't take the initiative to ask friends out (meaning pre-arrange at least a day in advance, the night before doesn't count). My meet ups are mostly spontaneous or either I really crave company or when I am struck by sudden guilt that I haven't been keeping in contact with them. I normally wait for them to ask first (My characteristic flaw that Marycherry has pointed out before. I've got many other flaws I know.). But if and when I do, be honoured that I did.

Following Marycherry's words to me to be more proactive, which I shall be, and ask The Boy out because I don't want to regret not having done so (bearing in mind what I've just told Bittercoffee earlier on about not living a life of regrets).

And if he turns down, so be it. At least I have tried. It may sucks to know it's a negative reply but that beats not having tried at all. I don't have much time to ask him out anymore. Today is jolly well the last cos

1) Weekends are definitely out of the question. It's the busiest time for us in F&B line plus this weekend I'll be doing closing while him opening. Complete clash.
2) I'll be going to Malaysia next week (prolly Monday-Friday) and will miss his off day. And even if I am not, next Thursday is GJPS' hatchday! So the day will be wholly dedicated to her.
3) School is reopening the following Monday.
4) Whatever time I'll get to see him will most probably be the days I work. And even then we may not be on the same shift.

So there, You free to go out later? After I've settled all my stuff in the earlier part of the day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home