Wednesday, August 24, 2005

A shot in my own ass

Damn it.

Just looked through my international passport (I'm not local) and discovered...

I've been given a stamp by the Customs that reads...

"IMMIGRATION SINGAPORE VISIT PASS, Subject to Reg. 12 (7) Immigration Regulations, 23 AUG 2005, permitted to enter and remain in Singaore for fourteen days for social visit only from date shown above"

What the fuck!!!

I'm a permanent resident here in Singapore!!! I stay here! I am born here! I grew up here! And I study here!!! Ptoot!

Blame myself for stupidly filling up the Arrival Card and not having my re-entry permit transferred from my restricted passport to my International passport. Even got scolded by the Immigration Officer when I was departing from Singapore to Bangkok. How careless can I get?

Now, I would need to go down to Lavender and get it sorted out. Or in another 14 days times, I would have been considered having broken Reg. 12 (7) Immigration Regulations. No shit about this man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home