Friday, August 19, 2005

Simplicity

On the train back to hall. Went to send Ali Baba off at the airport. This smart woman is on her way to Berkeleys in States for a term of overseas study exchange. I'm so grateful Marycherry's there to accompany me cos I would have felt so left out from the group of church mates whom I no longer keep in touch with. Had a very simple but gratifying day out with my dear Marycherry, from the bitching to the chiropractic session by Dr B at the clinic to the short getaway at Dr B's place eating popcorn and watching Jennifer Aniston to having dinner with her family and watching Deuce Bigalow Male Gigalow. I felt so pampered. Would definitely love to have more time out spent like that with Marycherry. Love you dear and thanks for the books and laptop. Thanks to Dr B for the Dvds too! I'm :) very :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home