Monday, September 19, 2005

PETTY so?

It's my God-given right as a woman.

"Blog and rant girl", wise words from GJPS.

I may potentially get fucked for typing all these but its my blog. Read not then if you care not for my words. And piss off if you like not what I write. Fuck me and I'll pay you back in kind. Mind you.

Nothing eventful other than the frustrating ordeal I had with a certain agent.

It's my bad for having commit crime one of placing my mobile and cigarettes at the cashier point despite just being reminded the night before not to do so ANYMORE! An even grievous crime is forgetting to switch to silent mode before commencing work.

What ill fortune it was for me to have my phone ring and one of the agents (whoever it was) noticing my phone in the process. If not, I would have been quite sure that my "deep deep low low" hiding place would have been missed.

It's no big deal having my mobile confiscated at a grand age of 21 and by one of my agents nonetheless.

Really no big deal discounting the measurable increase in sulking, the moping around (that largely due to the lack of customers in addition to having a colleague who pounces on whatever customer in sight at our station and even beyond) and the near constant spew of expletives.

Anyway, Agent X said he had no idea about my mobile being held in ransom. I trusted him. Agent Y knew and lectured me once but was not sure as to who held possession over it. Agent Z, oh just forget it. Not intending to speak to him anymore given his attitude towards me since yesterday.

So who took the phone?

Not important as long as I get it back at the end of the day.

Before I left, I went and asked Agent Y again since it seemed like he was the only one who had a vague idea about its whereabout. There in the office, he launched into another lecture (which is really fine by me since it's my fault). How timely it was to have Agent Z enter the office and do whatever he was doing at the computer. Agent Y concluded the kind and gentle reprimand with a "I don't know where it is".

Sorry but WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Ok, I've apologised and I'm not gonna do it ever again. So can I just have my phone back?

Do I have to go down on my knees and beg Agent Z for it? He obviously (very naturally) would have heard the conversation that transpired between Agent Y and I, yet sat there, reaction-less. That was crime number three of the day: being stubborn. Fine, don't return then too bad. It's not like I will die without my phone. People just won't be able to contact me that's all. I hardly text peopl these days anyway unless necessary or to return their messages. At most, I'll just return home, tell my parents about it and borrow my mummy's phone/sim card since my hi-card is flat on value and my old mobile is with GJPS.

Why should I stay to feel humiliated (or be humiliated)? My backbone is working very well for your information. I will not grovel at others' feet just to get my belonging back.

Changed up and left with Ame and GJPS. It was when we were about to board the bus to leave the island that Leo called Ame telling me to return to the outlet to get my mobile.

Hello? WTF?!?!?!?!?! Time is a precious commodity which I can better spent it on studying, blogging or whatever. Not wasting my time travelling to and fro for no good reason.

Control. Peace. Inhale. Exhale.

GJPS accompanied me back (thank you very very much baby), grabbed ourselves some croissants from delifrance (It's very cheap at $5 for a seafood mayo, egg mayo and tuna mayo since it's the end of the week and they've got to clear the pastries. Come to think of it, it is nearly 70% discount! Cheap Cheap! Now I know what I grab for dinner every Sunday after work.), and headed back.

Once there, Agent X asked me why I had not looked for him to retrieve my phone. My reasoning simply being that I trusted his words when he said he had no idea about the phone. So now who's the baddie? Not them? ME? Oh yes. Me again.

He then ticked me off for being rude (the way I stared daggers or attempted to stare daggers and the tone I spoke in) and for asking Agent Y and not him or Agent Z about it. You mean Agent Z's ears are malfunctioning? It's not like he doesn't know about my asking. I am not so daft as to wait for yet another sarcastic remark to come my way.

I know I sound spiteful, I sound childish but surely, I have got the right to be frustrated over it. All I had wanted to do was to get the phone and go straight home to study. I wasted a good 1.5 hours over this shit.

It was without much deduction, that Agent Z took and kept the goods.

I'm tired of his mindless remarks (a reflection of his attitude) that I am undeserving of (which he thinks otherwise). Does he seek to bring me down, make me feel small and unworthy or just plain vengeful for me ignoring him in the first place?

Whatever. Bah.

The possibly one and only cause for rejoice at work was Bartender Chow doing up something really sweet and yummy for me. What great satisfaction I get slurping it down.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wtf... ur agents sound like some asshats...

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home