Friday, September 16, 2005

my lovely wife

back when i was in cedar, i have a harem of girls whom i call my own.

i can't remember the countless number of mistresses i have but i vividly still recall having two wives.

i am the lao-gong and they my lao-pos.

and this lovely babe here who has evolved from her heydays, is one of them.



she's cowjinx by the way.

love it when she smiles, her eyes twinkling up, her two dimples flashing at me and my heart melts. of cos her C cup boobs are quite a handful too. and me being such a boobs person like Mandrake, is no stranger to the beauty of lovely (big) breasts.

haha. anyway, i'm happy for her and her french baguette she has gotten. he looks quite a darling.

met up with her and sunshine at timbre just now to celebrate sunshine's 21st birthday. opened a bottle of redwine. but bleagh, their redwine sucks. and i am no fan of red wine. poo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home