Monday, January 02, 2006

So full

Just had lunch with emos at Crystal Jade at Jurong Point. We had beef la mian and shared a tray of xiao long bao. It's good cos I feel very comfortable with him and hey, it's not every day a guy asked me out for lunch! Haha, but quite sad our tutorial and lab sessions are all different! Bah but it's a good start. Joy my secondary school mate, his hall mate asked if I want to move over to share a room with her. Frankly, I won't mind but I'm worried I won't have enough points cos they will be slashed by half if I change hall. Horrids. This is a brand new year and I am determined to make the best out of it. Yes I will pull up my socks and put in more effort to study! And JW will be back soon! So hooray! People leave, people move on but friends stay! Have a great new year ahead folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home