Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Speed Dating

This could just be the salvation answer to my singlehood.


-----Original Message-----
From: Rusli (Assoc Prof) on behalf of Sub Dean-Electrical & Electronic Engineering (Students)
Sent: Tue 1/3/2006 8:53 AM
To: Engineering 1st Year; EEE 2nd Year; EEE 3rd Year; EEE 4th Year
Cc: #HENDRI#
Subject: EEE Week '06 - Speed Dating

To all Students of EEE and 1st Year Common Engineering Students!

Guys and Gals look out! Wanna widen your social circle? Interested in making more friends? Here's your chance!

Join Speed Dating now and you can get to know more friends! Also, you can enjoy $25 Fish n Co Set dinner at only $10 now! And attractive prizes to be won!!!

So stop hesitating and register now!!!

 

Always at your service,

EEE Club

http://webx.ntu.edu.sg/e3spirit






first day of school so far has been alright, with me attending lecture with annabelle and emos. emos and i are both motivating each other this semester to work harder, and good lord, pray that it will work.

during the second lecture, i connected to the net and started msning in the midst of lecture while emos is slowly falling asleep. he's such a pig. like me. so i showed him photos of my baby, my pretty girlfriends and all, and the funniest part is about him telling me he's gonna look for the one! the one girlfriend! so i asked, "why not annabelle, you guys are close enough, compatible in looks and height and she's basically quite nice?" he shook his head. "annabelle not single?" too bimbotic for him. wahahaha! i am the one for him!!! muahahahaha! ok, that's lame. anyways, i can't overload my subjects since i've been placed on ap/aw grrr and to think i changed all my timings for tutorials and labs just to suit the other two subjects! fuck! now it's too late to change to have the same tutorials/lab with emos, my study partner (hopefully).

went off after class to look for sara and help him search for hostel lodging. and jw will be back from america later in the afternoon, all my smoking kakis! whistles! oh, and i won a casio baby-g watch for participating in juice online contest! whee! took sara to my hostel and this fool sia, he finished my tiger beer and my carlsberg when i went off for track training! idiot!

had a bad migraine when i came back from track, wondering if it was the sun, the cap, the running, or any of the above combination. popped 2 panadols, drifted off to sleep smelly and dirty before my brother bought dinner back for me, made me bathe and settle down to eat. i hate being sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home