Sunday, April 10, 2005

10/04/05, 5.21am:

Gotham is bad tonight despite having had my fill of free alcohol.

All was ruined because of a girl called Jolene. I knew from the moment I saw her that she is King's girlfriend.

Oh that didn't stopped her from flirting blatantly behind King's back with another man at the fucking/shag lounge near the ladies.

Ok, my bad because I should have known what I was getting myself in when I first laid my eyes on King. Despite finding out that he's attached shortly after he messaged me the third time, I persisted in my liking for him.

I'm such an awesome player of this dating ritual or fucking game whatever you want to call it, as brilliant as Maria Shaparova is at tennis. Everyone thinks I am this slutty looking bitch who's easy with her fucks. Yeah go ahead and think that way. I am one cheap Queen. Buy me a gazillion drinks, you have my body and get an easy lay.

Anyway, a fight broke out tonight and Batman dislocated his finger in the process. Poor Bat.

Poor me. Why did I meet King 7 months too late? It could have been short fat ugly me instead of that stinking shorter, fatter uglier witch with him now. Lord have mercy on my bleeding shattered heart. It's hard fixing a broken hardened heart... Especially for one who gives her heart so easily and yet fall deeply for a man and remains utterly faithful to him even after eons. I'm tired. Need hibernation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home