Tuesday, April 12, 2005

So my GPRS didn't function properly

11/04/05, 8.20pm:

Close to 7 hours of walking and shopping on a 2.5 inch heels has made me a stronger man. Met up with Marycherry at 1pm at Heeren to shop for presents for her 21st birthday! Wasn't really a celebration of sorts cos I was mostly bitching and ranting. Thanks so much dear for that listening ear and even attempting to cheer me up despite feeling depressed herself. Will not elaborate too much save for the presents I got her: a pair of casual white pants and lovely purple slips. Had nice soup, cheese sausages, and triple choc fudge* for lunch at Coffee Club at Paragon. Damn my aching feet are so about to give way. The 5 minute walk home seems so ardous. Alright, home in a minute. Let's hope sending this post via my GPRS works.

* Triple choc something is a large scoop of ice-cream with brownies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home