Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Apologies

Thank you for the comments and the very kind offers to take up various positions.

I don't have time really to browse through my website to reply them cos I am super busy working.

So, do me a favour, add me on msn or email me.

If we hit on well like Mandrake and I (I tell you girls, he's really a super nice gentleman! Had i been older, I will pounce on him right away!), then I'm sure a fag buddy, alcohol guzzling buddy will be in place pretty soon.

Calm One, temporary positions also can do. Yeah. Best if can upgrade to permanent one.

After what I saw on XXX's friendster, I am so filled with curiosity.

Time for some plastic surgery for myself too. Hiaks.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mandrake said...

heh.. thanks ah.. pai sei

3:45 PM  
Blogger None said...

hur hur hur

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how to add u to MSN?

9:11 PM  
Blogger LittleRedDotGuru said...

Wah! anon stalker wanna add nana to MSN. LOL!

3:01 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Just go for Mandrake la. Love knows no boundaries right? =P

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Makan Guru

Serious? Since when have i become a stalker?

Ermm, if i get my english correct, i was asking for the Author's MSN, not yours right? forgive me, i tend to be a little forgetful at times over these...

7:41 PM  
Blogger Mandrake said...

anonymous: since you did not reveal who you are, its easy to think you are a stalker, right?

zen|th: haha..

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home