Sunday, May 08, 2005

Guys? Who understand them?

Guys may say the same of us girls.

But my point here is my good brother, Bittercoffee, who has a bizarre criteria for his potential girlfriends:

1) Waist below 26
2) Pretty

Hello? My waist is 25 (though rapidly expanding). I am not pretty by your standard but by most men I see, good enough for them. My bust size is 34B, a good size according to Mandrake (though his ideal is a 36C!) I love outdoors, running, swimming, beaching and gym! And many manly interests that usually is scorned by the females. Oh wait, this is not about myself. That was off track.

So back on the topic, there is more to just the physical attractiveness of a girl right? How about assets like her brains, interests, character etc? What's with the love for airheads? Seriously? I can't fathom this part. Give me a FF anytime, this feline sprinkled with loads of spunk, a dash of intellect, the rebel streaks in her and of cos the famous cleavage I've read about. Hehe. I may not have seen her in person, but I am positively sure she's gonna be one person I'll like (if i were to go by her blogging persona and I will be inclined to think her real life personality ain't that far off from that). I mean, how can anyone not like a real woman who cusses and bashes men so well, smokes and drinks?!

I need the company of more women like myself, like the Biatch, who drinks like a sailor (whom I've met and by the way, is really loads of fun and confidence packed) and of course LMD, this little missy who drinks and smokes hell a lot too!

So now on my blogging wish list (in no order):
1) To meet LMD and have a drinking session with her
2) To meet FF and also have a drinking session with her
3) To unravel the mystery (well face actually) behind Cowboy

It's fun to play msn games with Sunshine. Lol. I keep winning.

I'm lazy. Time to wash up and stop being nua.

4 Comments:

Blogger FF said...

I can make your blogging wish no. 2 come true, baby.

11:47 PM  
Blogger FF said...

oh but i'm really shunu in real life.

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

waist so small... chest so big?

shit, must take cold shower liao.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Sheena said...

FF: no kid me? meet? i will melt. haha! it's ok, i can act the bitch role, and you can be the shunu.. there can't possibly be two shunus in a pair. that will be too dull and boring!

cowboy: haha cowboy sure or not? cold shower? get mandrake to show you the bikini photos... haha.. see if need another cold shower!

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home