Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Don't Dream It's Over

Bags all packed. Could easily have been on my way to Ipoh to visit my gramp right now. But GJPS was too tired. Fuck. I don't like the way my plans have been delayed from Monday to Tuesday and now to Wednesday. Like that rush to go up Malaysia just for 2 days then go what sia? Might as well don't go. Fuck. Fine, I'll just go disappear to somewhere.

My whole entire point to go away is a break for myself from people around, MV, family etc. Just being by myself. I don't have to want to accede to request from others. And what not. I've already made much concession bringing GJPS along. Very cheesed over the delay.

I've always done things alone, on my own. Last year trip to Desaru was solo too. So there, I'm getting my ass out of this place fast. If I don't answer your calls or reply your messages, it's all in the name of some peace and quiet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zen|th said...

It's always good to take a break.

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home