Thursday, August 25, 2005

Drinking in School

Haha!

Just got back to my hall room from my drinking session with Joel and her two friends in Canteen B.

I provided the liquor while they got the mixers.

Hmm, apple juice with absolut raspberri tastes pretty good.

I was still wondering how long it would take me before I open my bottle of absolut and turns out... just TWO days!

It's like 3/4 left.

Won't take me long to finish it.

I shall be thick skinned here and just let you guys know what I would want for my birthday which is coming up in 2 weeks time...

1) Cash - Loads of it, so the more you can spare, the better!

2) Alcohol - You can get me bottles of absolut, that I definitely won't mind. It's always good to stock up on booze here in hall. Throw in a jigger, a shaker, a bar blade, a bottle opener if you intend to get me this.

3) Cigarettes - Cartier, Marlboro, Viceroy. Anything else no no. Menthol Lights please. A new nice looking ash tray I won't mind. My old one is really dirty.

4) Clothes - I can always do with more. Levis Square Cut jeans. Waist 25. White bohemian long flare skirt. Adidas Jackets. White fisherman pants. Bikinis. Nike/Adidas/Puma sports wear. Abercrombie/Hollister and especially Victoria Secrets. Hee.

5) Accessories - A new bag. Big ones. Small ones can't carry much stuff you know. Crumpler is very nice. Or the Gap Bags. I can live with more shoes/slippers. Birkenstocks/Adidas sneakers/Nine West heels/Boots will provide my feet with immense comfort since my old ones are wearing out. Perfumes (Please check with me what I already have before you decide to get me any). Make up. Nah. Not for the moment. Hardly doll up since being stuck in school.

6) IT products - I've got an ibook already. My ipod is a year old (Since Apple replace my older one) and I won't mind a newer edition of ipod. I can do with a pda too. While you are considering, you can get me a new mobile. My 7610 is dying on me. Nokia preferably. 1.3 megapixel etc etc. Wait, a new digi cam sounds really enticing.'

7) Lastly and most importantly, a new love. Well, a rich boyfriend/girlfriend appeals to my materialistic nature. Best if it comes along with fabulous looks and style. Of course, if anyone can get The Boy for me, I won't mind. Heh. Erm, must not demand for sex since I have zero libido but won't mind the occasional making out and must be good at kissing. A personal slave will do me good.

8) $$$ - More is good. Oops. I think that's a repeat.

But well you guys get the gist. My list can go on forever.

You have got 12 days to save up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home