Saturday, August 13, 2005

Dodge

Feeling highl low. Oxymoron. Life without internet access is baaad! To put things bluntly, you guys be honest and tell me truthfully alright? What do you feel when a girl tries hard for the guy? More eeky than touched right? I'm not the guy at the receiving end of my devotion but I am already feeling terribly slutted, like what the fuck am I doing baring to him my all when he's nothing but my boss. I'm telling myself the same thing I told Sambuca Lover on the transport earlier. Nothing ever started therefore there couldn't possibly be an ending. It's a measure of equilibrium that is better left the way it was. Besides how well do I know him? Not very much.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you love someone, let him go.
if he returns, u two were meant to be.
if he doesnt, it was never yours to begin with...

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home