Thursday, September 01, 2005

Elvish Em

My God.

I am damn damn damn tired.

What in the fuck was I thinking, going clubbing on a Wednesday night when I am penniless and have to wake up fucking early the next morning to sign my Tution Grant Agreement?

And baby, I tell you, me buying the Clinique Happy for Men have never been so right! I stank of smoke and alcohol vapors and all it took were 3 sprays (maximum 4) and I could meet my parents without them detecting that I had actually been out the whole night clubbing (since I was too tired to bathe).

Geez.

Sure it didn't help that I've got to wait for the drunk boy to puke his guts out in the yucky toilet at Lido (That very same Ladies that I dropped my trusty 8210 right into the squatting toilet. Bloop! Shan't go into details here.), endure the stench and sights at the Gents and send a drunk boy home (yes again!).

Ahhh...

This the price to pay for my lack of assertiveness in rejecting my friends.

Not to say that I didn't have fun with my colleagues (7 guys outnumbering just us two girls, GJPS and I) but there was just this constant nagging at the back of my head over my tons of work to do, immense shit load of stuff to read) that didn't allow me to enjoy thoroughly.

First and foremost, my UTMOST sincere apologies to Marycherry for the screwed up plans, cos of my negligence to call her up and inform her I'll be late being stuck in a meeting. She was sooo pissed! Now, I can't blame her for shouting at me or blowing her top off cos it was really MY fault. Sorry my dear. No repeats.

Anyway, I ended up at Plaza Singapura wanting to check out the rugs, mats, cushions and what not and by golly, are they costly! Had finally found something ideal to layer the rusty metal in my room but tight finances this month ain't allowing me to have the luxury of spending. I probably could just buy half a cushion with the grand amount of $8.60 in my wallet. How saddening.

Plans altered to meet Marycherry and Dr B in Suntec. I'm sorry I had to make Dr B fork out moolah for my share of turkish dinner and dessert at Secret Recipe. Well, does that then count for the advance I was supposed to get as Dr B's prospective daughter-in-law? Well you see, his son, Ril, is this stunning chap whom I was determined to lay my grubby paws on, the moment I came across his photo! Girls just need to take one glance at him and all pants would be charmed off! And 5-year-olds are real fun to play with (that coming from my experience of teaching the K1s and K2s back in Smart Science and the Sunday School classes)! And yes, it fulfils my maternal options of wanting a eurasian kid! Now I won't have to go sleep with any ang moh men and yet get what I want!

Yawns. Shit I made a bet with Elf on attending morning lectures. Darn I think I'll give it a pass. Having just that 1.5 hours of sleep isn't enough to replenish my system! So much so for us motivating each other to smoke lesser, drink lesser and attending more classes! He's like my perfect match in Heaven!!! And he's Hall King for Hall 1 no less! Woo Hoo.

Back on track, was bombarded by Joey to join him (and the rest) at Chinablack. WTF? Have got school and work to do you know? I not free lah. So a compromise made, to meet them at 10pm and leave the place by 11pm. In the end, I met them at 10.10pm (overshot Orchard Mrt and did a U-turn at Newton Station) and we ended up wasting the time away waiting and waiting for others till 1ish! FUCKING DU LAN can!

Lalalalala...

Had a VIP table thanks to the GM over in Chinablack who placed us on the guest list. The guys had 3 bottles of chivas (in which GJPS and I had but mouthfuls of the liquor). Danced, talked, and played games (including dares).

One of the few interesting things that took place include:

1) Having had PS to read my palm for me
Well according to him, I have a high sex drive and pretty high intelligent, would live a rather long life, and my career path will be alright. Now the high sex drive part is so untrue!!! Please, I have near zero libido!

2) Hearing about PS' story of his dysfunctional family
Was impressed not by his story-telling skills but how he made it through life despite the difficulties in his family and how he could keep up with his genuine smile given all the crap that he faces. Now this boy, thumbs up. Good catch girls. Nice fat ass, killer smile, sporty, witty and charming. Would have him for myself other than the fact he does not match up to my age and height requirements. But really, this guy's a stud. He likes simple girls by the way (not as in simple-minded, but the uncomplicated kind who don't ask for much in life, generally as happy-go-lucky as he is).

3) Getting violated by Joey literally.
I mean it. He was high, and gone. And KISSED me! Ee-ugh! Not our usual kisses on the cheeks but on the mouth. Wait, and his probing tongue! ARGH!!! Somebody pass me Dettol please? I really had to push him away! I don't mean this in a bad way, but for me, hugs and kisses on the face are the limits for very close guy friends. And when I say close, I mean people as close to me like my two brothers Zhen and Bittercoffee. And even then, I DO NOT have Zhen kissing me nor Bittercoffee hugging me! But oh my! This is really the limit.

4) Daredevils we are
Baby GJPS who still owed me 12 dares managed to strike 3 off the list when she accepted the challenge to get the name and number of our server. Then the ultimate test was when she placed a stake of 20 dares for dancing with The Ugly Gross Famous Grouse Gross. No prizes for guessing but she owes me 29 dares now. Poopsy. But it was really gross. Must have been the alcohol messing up my mind that I would be so crazy to dance with him. Luckily no body contact. Heng sia.

Reaching hall, logging in to MSN then talking to Elf online. He just got back to Hall from clubbing, but he was at Dbl O. Not sure if that's his usual hang out, but if it is, then unfortunately, I won't have much chances of clubbing with him.

Wanted to show his picture to baby GJPS hence logged into my Friendster and my gosh, voila! Found out he was Hall King! My my, he's of high profile in his hall. And me just the opposite. Funny how I end up having more friends in Hall 1 than my own Hall 5, the graveyard! Anyway, Elf, being low on cigarettes, walk over and borrowed mine. Damn. He ended up stealing my entire pack save for 1 stick which he so generously left me with. Did I mention he stays just 2 minutes away (from walking down the stairs to ground floor of my block, past Hall 5 canteen and the Orange and Green Blocks, turning left then down 2 or was it 3 rooms) and looks even cuter with his glasses? And he's tall! Also, most probably christian or catholic given his name! Yay!!! Very very ideal except he's of the same age as I am. Wails. Can't a girl just find the right person?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home