Saturday, September 03, 2005

i am so sorry to hear that

I truly am.

Today, I found out that my good friend's father passed away. On Thursday.

Cardiac failure.

We spoke earlier on in the week as he mentioned of his dad's hospitalization since about a week plus ago.

But still, none of us expected this. It was just so sudden.

His mum and younger sister are upset, miserable and muddling along having to deal with the loss.

His brother seems ok.

And him, my, no wonder he had needed to talk to me.

Me counsellor? No. Me good friend there? Yes.

Take care pal. You can always count on me.

God, take care of this family even as I pray, to deliver them from the pain that binds them, and to grant them Your strength as they walk through this phase of loss and to shower Your love that Your joy may descend upon their home once again. Shelter them under Your wings Lord, as I commit them into Your hands of grace and comfort. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home