Thursday, September 08, 2005

i don't want to be lonely no more

ARGH!!!

NOT FAIR!!!

Two guys limbs entwined on my bed, one perspiring onto my pillow, the other spooned by the sweaty one.

Two lovelorn souls (guy and girl lah) sitting by the bed, hands enclasped.

And me. SOLO.

So extra. So very extra. And no one online, and stupid Elf playing mahjong!!!

Walked out to smoke, so as not to disturb the love-stricken pair.

Now, the guys have left, myself sitting uncomfortably on the floor using my ibook, and the love-stricken pair on the bed asleep. How sweet.

ARGH!!!

First GJPS spilt the glass of vodka raspberri ribena on the floor. Use roomie's mat. Then floor wet wet, use coastes pants to wipe. Then puke, use coastes pants. And my god, I'm so gonna get bad karma for stealing roomie's mamee and ribena (which I've gotten them replaced). I'm so slutted. Sheesh.

Heck the lectures later at 1030. Thank god the tutorials are in the afternoon.

Shall go sleep. Yawns. On the hard cold floor. I am so damn to shove PS down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home