Thursday, September 08, 2005

hehehehe

emos- I'LL TAKE U TO THE G-MAX!******** says: (7:36:01 AM)
any chio bu? 

emos- I'LL TAKE U TO THE G-MAX!******** says: (7:36:03 AM)
haha

miryclay - first two guys, says: (7:36:42 AM)
haha/ chiobu drunk lah! she puked somemore/ damn i not chio enough huh???? your there side got cute tall handsome guy?????

emos- I'LL TAKE U TO THE G-MAX!******** says: (7:36:55 AM)
my rommie

miryclay - first two guys, says: (7:37:16 AM)
your roomie only? CHEY! no tall cute handsome and rich guy?

emos- I'LL TAKE U TO THE G-MAX!******** says: (7:37:27 AM)
my roomie

miryclay - first two guys, says: (7:37:37 AM)
so he tall cute handsome and rich?

miryclay - first two guys, says: (7:37:40 AM)
got car?

miryclay - first two guys, says: (7:37:43 AM)
hahhaha.

emos- I'LL TAKE U TO THE G-MAX!******** says: (7:37:56 AM)
got helicopter one

miryclay - first two guys, says: (7:38:15 AM)
hahahahahhaha... helicopter toy model right?

emos- I'LL TAKE U TO THE G-MAX!******** says: (7:38:33 AM)
i not rich la. but quite handsome and cute wad

miryclay - first two guys, says: (7:38:39 AM)
wah lau. ur there side still got beer. i very sick of vodka...

emos- I'LL TAKE U TO THE G-MAX!******** says: (7:38:39 AM)
can do la

miryclay - first two guys, says: (7:39:06 AM)
hahahaha... you so buay hiao bai! like that i also can say i hot sexy and chio!

emos- I'LL TAKE U TO THE G-MAX!******** says: (7:39:08 AM)
left one can of beer some bailies and kuala

emos- I'LL TAKE U TO THE G-MAX!******** says: (7:39:18 AM)
but i'm the hall king

miryclay - first two guys, says: (7:39:20 AM)
wah lau! your place is a den

miryclay - first two guys, says: (7:39:51 AM)
hall king big deal. my friend say i will get hall queen if i had gone for it.

miryclay - first two guys, says: (7:40:00 AM)
hahahahahah smug ass!

emos- I'LL TAKE U TO THE G-MAX!******** says: (7:40:00 AM)
ur hall chui ma

miryclay - first two guys, says: (7:40:17 AM)
eh hall chui doesnt mean i chui ok

emos- I'LL TAKE U TO THE G-MAX!******** says: (7:40:26 AM)
btw that was my roomie typing..

miryclay - first two guys, says: (7:40:29 AM)
hahahahahahahahahaha

miryclay - first two guys, says: (7:41:03 AM)
my brother was from srjc and 1st guards as well

miryclay - first two guys, says: (7:41:07 AM)
what a small small world

emos- I'LL TAKE U TO THE G-MAX!******** says: (7:41:17 AM)
isit?

emos- I'LL TAKE U TO THE G-MAX!******** says: (7:41:20 AM)
how old?

miryclay - first two guys, says: (7:41:38 AM)
my bro's 2 years older than us

emos- I'LL TAKE U TO THE G-MAX!******** says: (7:41:41 AM)
ok..

miryclay - first two guys, says: (7:41:44 AM)
so i dont u'll know him

emos- I'LL TAKE U TO THE G-MAX!******** says: (7:41:53 AM)
anyway, i wanna sleep now

miryclay - first two guys, says: (7:41:58 AM)
alright pig!

emos- I'LL TAKE U TO THE G-MAX!******** says: (7:42:01 AM)
cant take it alr.

miryclay - first two guys, says: (7:42:02 AM)
sleep well

miryclay - first two guys, says: (7:42:04 AM)
hahaha

emos- I'LL TAKE U TO THE G-MAX!******** says: (7:42:07 AM)
2 nights in a row lei

miryclay - first two guys, says: (7:42:13 AM)
you damn hard core!!!

emos- I'LL TAKE U TO THE G-MAX!******** says: (7:42:13 AM)
goodnight

miryclay - first two guys, says: (7:42:18 AM)
mornings!

emos- I'LL TAKE U TO THE G-MAX!******** says: (7:42:22 AM)
yaya

this is elf. my love! hehe. but seriously, he is quite handsome, quite cute and quite hot. fuck, and i am so not hot, sexy and chio and so not hall queen material. good griefs. but god, please don't let him find any girlfriend other than me. or at least the girl must be waaayyy prettier! what are the stakes?

1) he messaged me when I didn't show up for lab. i went 40 minutes late. haha.
2) he finished his lab work earlier and specially said bye to me. whee!
3) he is always scolding me for not studying and being a damn slacker. but like he is not.
4) he says things that make my heart melt. wait, his hall king looks can already melt me from the fucked up misery i have with mv. not to mention his nerd specs when he takes off his contacts. i love nerd specs cos i've got 2 of them myself!
5) ok lah, he is quite the everything i will want except his age. damn,

he's still very much a scorer. GOAL!

bittercoffee is so gonna call me a slut. chuckles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home