Monday, September 19, 2005

you win i lose i quit

I wonder between the two of us, who is much more childish and impetuous.

I had naturally thought it would be me, for I am the younger one, the impulsive one, the rashness in me, I am certain my girls can testify to.

But it was only reading a certain blog entry (which I am not going to link up to, cos I am not rude), in which I detect that tiniest hint of sarcasm in his written words, and hell of a caustic remarks directed at me during work, that I think otherwise?

You were supposed to be more mature than I am!

Unless I have misintepreted your comments and insinuation in your entry wrongly.

Pardon me but the cold and hot one didn't seem to be me. Mine's an acquired taste of sweet, sour, spicy, salty and bitter.

And that I have failed to appreciate your scathing jokes to me in good humour.

Me a champion for taking initiative to help the bigger boss carry as many bottles of juices as I can into the office to save him the trouble of carrying them in? Next time, I'll leave them to do it themselves. And say, I can save on my own energy and your needless comment.

Consulting you on arrangements of tables for 17 guests since the the other one whom I could ask was busy helping the kitchen staff, the floor captain not around, the more experienced senior is busy and you the nearest living being. So, let them sit in their scattered groups? Sure thang AM. Whatever you say.

Don't blame me the next time the bigger boss comes around and I don't give a flying fuck about them not securing a table. There isn't any damn standard code of conduct anyway riiight?

Do you speak like that to the rest of your staff may I ask? Where was the partial man I thought was you I had known, to separate personal from work?

Does it make you feel good to know that whatever you are seeking to do, to hurt me, to vent your pent up frustration/hostility urges is working?

Would it have added to your score of successes to see me cry? Well, chalk it up on your tally then, cos you have just hit bull's-eye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home