Monday, January 23, 2006

busy weekend

friday night - work.

saturday morning - overslept for leny's church wedding.

saturday afternoon - rush to meet havoc to recce haw par villa, then back to changi chalet for discussion and night recee of old changi hospital till 11pm. gave sumiko's birthday party a miss. boy is she furious with both my brother and i!

sunday afternoon - interhall track relays finals.
4x800m team first leg: nicole, second runner: seng, third: me, last leg: my brother!
14 halls competed. nicole was 6th or 7th in the first lap, but trailed to the 9th by the second lap.
seng took over the baton and fell behind by another 2 or 3 placings by the time he passed over to me.
i overtook 1 in my first lap, and 5 others in my second lap, bringing the team to a 6th position.
bro lagged by 2 runners and our final position, 8th!
a little disappointed but overall, delirious because big brother complimented and said he's super damn proud of me for the first time in 4 years and hugged me after the great run i did! woohoo!
competed against szelin and bernard (sunshine's cousin) from hall 9!

i am tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home