Sunday, January 15, 2006

pretty hungry!

just got back from work!

damn, i am hungry. and it's mamee for supper/breakfast!

today, was running everywhere from outlet t to outlet o, and definitely not working within my station. pretty enjoyable and it's pretty slack!

anyway, you guys know where i can get jubilee nacho cheese? it's one of my favourite things to eat at work!

it was regular jen's birthday and she bought me a jug of vodka pineapple! :D however, it was finished up by don't know who and i only had 2 mouths of it!!!

was helping alwi at small bar towards the end of the night, and though he's strict with bar operations (and absolutely no drinking on the job), it's pretty easy to work along side him. i'm like his little barback, washing the glasses for him, helping him to measure the liquor when closing bar, etc. we were playing with water and throwing ice down each other's back.

there were only that few of us on transport today, alwi, fads, az, alien and myself and thank goodness i am not the last to get off! alien was! phew! mv, alien and wend no more liao! you can have her back! tee hee.

today's event (vin's company) was serving tequila in a syringe and i dare say the japanese guests were so funnily cute and it was enjoyable, not as bad as i thought it may be initially.

my self-esteem just hit rock bottom, thanks to a week of constant ribbing, teasing and insulting from the peeps at outlet o. thanks guys. how wonderful you have made my days. :P

alright need to be up by 10. shall go sleep now!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you honestly think i'll want someone who lied and cheated on me? That's the last thing i would do if the world was ending in 30 seconds.
Maybe he found out the truth as well? Good for him right? I'm too busy with my girls (and work) to bother with such miniscule events that happen to people not worth my attention. But still, wanna pop some champagne? lol

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home