Tuesday, January 10, 2006

SO HOT!

oh my gawd oh my gad oh my gosh!

i think i found my michael wong! number erh... 90 something amongst the list of 407 michael wongs!

fuck! "in a relationship"... damn words are such an eyesore!

bah! damn, now i can't call him my michael! shits. it's the michael now. blardy hell. okok, a new target please?

oh well, at least it's a second eyecandy to add to my stalk list! haha!

oh he's still a student at age 26??!?! ahhh, loves to play basketball... damn, the last time i played with the basketball team was back in cedar days, training with them and that was when i was like 13, 14 years old?!?! fuck, where got any thing in common? damn it!

hmmm, mw is the same age as mv...

sobs, i want my mw!

1 Comments:

Blogger None said...

basketball is a good sport!

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home