Monday, January 09, 2006

mw

since reaching home at around 5ish 6 on sunday morning after work at outlet o, i have been sleeping and sleeping non-stop.

after about 40 over hours of staying up from school, training and work since friday afternoon to sunday morning, i was swamped by extreme exhaustion, to the point i nearly fell asleep while at outlet o. but thank god for jw, his girlfriend jazz, didi max and his girfriend nic, who came by to drink. i was perked up for a while then the sight of my favourtie boy michael got me invigorated! woots! so hot! now my bouncer darling who gives solid massages at work, wanted to beat him up for being number 1 in my heart! shits, but me busy talking to jw and company, didn't have a chance to serve him but my station partner ooi did! haha! this time, i saw his full name on the card!!!

michael wong, gjps! it's michael wong y s! quick go friendster him! there's about 407 michael wongs! and i don't have time to through them one by one!

the bestest moment was when he touched me! wah! i was dancing with batman then the crazy clique comprising of michael (mw) and his friends pulled batman into the group, and me too! i melted man! i would have loved to dance with mw but i was too shy to. ahh... but his touch was golden!

i still recall telling my bouncer darling that my body is off limits even if they try to pay to have access but just for mw, i'll fling myself at his feet! wahaha! i'm yours baby, all yours.

lastly, immensely grateful to jw for the ride home, he and girlfriend jazz stayed on to send me back! that's what friends are for! and it's been chill hanging out with jw, training in school, at sentosa, and also thank you sambuca lover for the treat of carlsberg green! yes and to my sunset boy jas, for the sips of san miguel draft and free use of kayak!

alright, enough nonsense, off for a quick bath and to the library to print my notes! i am motivated to go for classes! i am a good girl this semester!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home