Tuesday, January 03, 2006

hei hei

blackie!

i just went downstairs to the first floor to feed this black cat that always follow me around, once even to my door step to beg for food. that little beggar. and i'm such a softie when it comes to these miserable bag of bones and skin!

so off i went, and gave it my remaining scraps of bak chor mee.

this cat ar, loves to swish its long graceful tail into my face and hair and looks up at me with such big doeful eyes...

and it reminds me of the ex, darth's black cat with white chest hair called hei hei!

sometimes, memories like these, really make me miss him, porkchop, a lot.

am training for safra biathalon this coming march... must buck up! people wish me all the best! i may join ntu biathalon team to train with! yay! :D it's great to have a big brother in school. i'll miss him when he officially goes off for industrial attachment, no one to look after/over me in hall or buy food for me. fuck.

1 Comments:

Blogger None said...

biathalon siah...

*sweats*

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home