Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Enough said

The weekend came and passed like a whirlwind.

Emotional upheaval
Mental Brainstorm
Physical Weariness

Thanks to all for the encouragement, support, warm wishes, etc etc.

I have to apologise for not making the effort to reply the tags or comments. Just taking a look at my blog, and you'll realise, I haven't even had time to do up the links to all the blogs/bloggers. Publishing posts via GPRS on the mobile is effortless while logging in to the site is time consuming and cost incurring.

In any case, I am definitely feeling much better now.

I know I promised photos and all, including that of the mini blogger meeting at Happy.

It's coming it's coming.

At least I have completed step 1 of uploading the photos onto my computer. Am onto executing step 2 of uploading the photos onto the world wide web. So be patient and wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home